Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be the Key to a Gorgeous Smile
Your smile says so much about you. Smiling makes people look more attractive, successful, and approachable. And some even say that smiling can make you healthier. (R)
Cosmetic Dentistry can make a world of a difference to taking a smile and “kicking it up” several notches.
From subtle changes to major repairs, we can help improve your smile. In fact, we’ve got many techniques and options to treat teeth that are discolored, chipped, misshapen or missing… everything from reshaping your teeth, closing spaces, restoring worn or short teeth or altering the length of your teeth.
Our Chicago Cosmetic Dentists do the following procedures:
- Composite White Fillings – We use tooth colored resin to fill any minor cavities or cracks in your teeth that might be affecting your smile. Once the resin sets, we polish it so that it looks smooth and natural and resists any staining.
- Porcelain Crowns – Our Chicago Porcelain Crowns are used to cover teeth that have decayed to the point of needing a root canal. We work with one of the top labs in Chicago to craft a porcelain crown that fits into your smile like a natural tooth would. Porcelain crowns are strong and durable enabling you to eat, drink, and laugh freely.
- Porcelain Bridges – For patients who may have lost teeth, we offer porcelain bridges which affix to the surrounding teeth. These bridges are durable and nearly invisible. Additionally, our porcelain bridges and crowns can be attached to implants for complete tooth replacement.
- Veneers – We offer chairside-direct and lab-fabricated porcelain veneers. Veneers can cover teeth that have permanent staining or minor chipping. Our veneers can mask all minor tooth imperfections to create full mouth smile makeovers.
- Invisalign and Orthodontics – For patients who need their teeth or bites aligned and straightened, we offer Invisalign and full service orthodontics.
- Teeth Whitening – Another patient favorite is our teeth whitening services. We offer in-office teeth whitening which can brighten your smile 2-5 shades with one office visit or custom take home whitening trays. Both of our whitening services can brighten your smile between 2-5 shades and are much more even, noticeable, and longer lasting than at home kits and tools.
In addition to making your smile more gorgeous, many of these procedures can actually have a positive effect and improve oral problems, such as your bite. Call our office today at 773-481-2200 to discuss your smile makeover with one of our expert dentists or orthodontists.
Porcelain Crowns and Caps
Dental Porcelain Inlays
Dental Porcelain Onlays
Professional Teeth Whitening