At ABC Dental we are a full service general dentist.
We provide families with comprehensive dental care. Whether you need routine dental care or more complex treatments such as dental implants, crowns, or orthodontics, we are confident you will find we are a truly well-rounded family focused dental practice.
Our patients range in age from 1 – 102, with every age in between.
Our team of dedicated professionals delivers outstanding dental care for your family’s unique dental needs. We promise to deliver the highest quality dental care to help you have beautiful and healthy smiles.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 773-481-2200 at any time.
Our services include:
Dental Cleanings & Preventative Care
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Dental Digital X-Rays
- Flouride Treatment
- Education on How to Properly Brush & Floss
- The Importance of Good Oral Hygiene
- Proper Diet for Oral Health
- Dental Sealants
- Oral Cancer Screening
Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease)
- What is periodontal disease, or gum disease?
- How is periodontal disease diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for periodontal disease?
- What is a dental deep cleaning?
- How is a dental deep cleaning different than a regular dental cleaning?
- What do I do after a dental deep cleaning?
- How do I prevent periodontal disease from returning?
- What causes periodontal disease?
- What are the stages of periodontal disease?
- What are the symptoms of periodontal disease?
- How the mouth and body are connected.
- The link between periodontal disease and diabetes.
- The link between periodontal disease, heart disease, and stroke.
- Periodontal disease and pregnancy.
- The link between periodontal disease and osteoporosis.
- The link between periodontal disease and respiratory disease.
- Dental composite fillings
- Dental Crowns and Caps
- Dental Implants
- Dentures, Bridges and Partials
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Fixed Bridges
- Dental Inlay Restorations
- Dental Onlay Restorations
- What is orthodontics?
- What is an orthodontist?
- Why should I chose and orthodontist over a regular dentist?
- What is malocclusion?
- What are retainers?
- What is Invisalign®?
- When is Invisalign® appropriate versus metal braces?
- Why straighten my teeth?
- Orthodontic terms and definitions.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- What does a periodontist do?
- When should I see a periodontist?
- When is antibiotic treatment necessary?
- What is bone grafting?
- What is crown lengthening?
- What are corrective treatments for my gums and jawbone?
- What is bruxism and what can I do about it?
- What is gum grafting?
- What is gum recession?
- What is periodontal scaling and root planing?
- What is pocket irrigation?
- What is pocket reduction surgery?
- What are dental regenerative procedures?
- What is dental ridge modification?
- What is dental root amputation?
- What is soft tissue grafting?
Endodontics and Root Canals
- What is endodontics?
- What do I do if I have a cracked tooth?
- What is a root canal treatment?
- What is root canal retreatment?
Other Dental Issues and Concerns
- What do I do about dental anxiety and fear?
- What is sedation dentistry?
- What are dental emergencies?
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today at 773-481-2200. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.