Best Chicago Dentist
Welcome to ABC Dental, a top Chicago dental practice, where we deliver affordable and first-rate dental care to our valued patients. Your oral health is our priority, and we take pride in offering comprehensive family dental and orthodontic care to kids and adults alike. Here are our practice’s top five dental services, ensuring you leave our office with a radiant smile and the confidence that comes with it.
Our top Chicago dentists encourage prevention as the key to maintaining optimal oral health. Our general dentistry services include routine check-ups, dental cleanings, and oral examinations. During these appointments, our dentists will thoroughly assess your teeth and gums. Regular dental check-ups are essential in catching potential problems early and preventing more serious dental conditions.
Are you looking to enhance the aesthetics of your smile? Let us help you get the smile you’ve always dreamed of. From teeth whitening treatments that brighten your teeth by several shades to dental veneers that correct imperfections like chips, gaps, and discoloration, we offer a variety of cosmetic solutions tailored to your specific needs. Let us help you regain confidence in your smile.
Straightening crooked or misaligned teeth improves your smile’s appearance and contributes to better oral health. Our board-certified orthodontist offers metal braces. We are also one of Chicago’s top Invisalign providers. Whether you’re a teenager or an adult, we have orthodontic solutions to suit your preferences and lifestyle. Our experienced orthodontists will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that aligns your teeth and corrects bite issues for a perfectly functional and beautiful smile.
Life can sometimes take a toll on our teeth, resulting in damage, decay, or tooth loss. Our restorative dentistry services aim to repair and restore your smile. Whether you need dental fillings, crowns, bridges, or dental implants, we utilize advanced techniques and materials to provide durable and natural-looking restorations that blend seamlessly with your existing teeth. You’ll be smiling confidently once again.
We understand the importance of early dental care for children. Our pediatric dentistry services aim to offer a positive dental experience for young patients, making dental visits stress-free and enjoyable.
From preventive treatments like dental sealants and fluoride applications to cavity fillings and orthodontic evaluations, our dentists prioritize preventive care to promote a lifetime of healthy smiles.
Our patients consistently tells us that we deliver the best service for the best price.
We’re so confident in this, that we will beat any written estimate from another licensed dentist. Call Us Today 773-481-2200.
Our Dental Specialties
Dental Cleanings & Preventative Care
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Digital X-Rays
- Fluoride Treatment
- Education on Proper Dental Hygiene
- Education on How to Properly Brush & Floss
- Proper Diet for Oral Health
- Dental Sealants
- Oral Cancer Screening
Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease)
- What is periodontal disease, or gum disease?
- How is periodontal disease diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for periodontal disease?
- What is a dental deep cleaning?
- How is a dental deep cleaning different than a regular dental cleaning?
- What do I do after a dental deep cleaning?
- How do I prevent periodontal disease from returning?
- What causes periodontal disease?
- What are the stages of periodontal disease?
- What are the symptoms of periodontal disease?
- How the mouth and body are connected.
- The link between periodontal disease and diabetes.
- The link between periodontal disease, heart disease, and stroke.
- Periodontal disease and pregnancy.
- The link between periodontal disease and osteoporosis.
- The link between periodontal disease and respiratory disease.
- Dental composite fillings
- Dental Crowns and Caps
- Dentures, Bridges and Partials
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Fixed Bridges
- Dental inlay restorations
- Dental onlay restorations
- What is orthodontics?
- What is an orthodontist?
- Why should I chose and orthodontist over a regular dentist?
- What is malocclusion?
- What are retainers?
- What is Invisalign®?
- When is Invisalign® appropriate versus metal braces?
- Why straighten my teeth?
- Orthodontic terms and definitions.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- What does a periodontist do?
- When should I see a periodontist?
- When is antibiotic treatment necessary?
- What is bone grafting?
- What is crown lengthening?
- What are corrective treatments for my gums and jawbone?
- What is bruxism and what can I do about it?
- What is gum grafting?
- What is gum recession?
- What is periodontal scaling and root planing?
- What is pocket irrigation?
- What is pocket reduction surgery?
- What are dental regenerative procedures?
- What is dental ridge modification?
- What is dental root amputation?
- What is soft tissue grafting?
Endodontics and Root Canals
- What is endodontics?
- What do I do if I have a cracked tooth?
- What is a root canal treatment?
- How do I know if I need a root canal retreatment?